Theatre and Orchestra WorkBaroque, classical, opera, Broadway musicals, choral, modern dance and Irish stepdance...I'm no stranger to the orchestra pit, and have helped provide music for these diverse productions in the US and abroad. Your show could be next! Contact me if you need a violinist for your production.
- Soloist with Judy Hyman for Bach Double Violin Concerto with Finger Lakes GrassRoots Festival Orchestra. 2009
- Soloist with Judy Hyman and Ithaca Community Orchestra for Fiddler Crabs, a children's story by Raya Lee narrated over a score of Bach's violin concertos. 2009
- Woody Guthrie's American Song, Elmira College Theatre Program, directed by John Kelly. 2008
- Drumcliffe School of Irish Dance, annual St. Patrick's Day Gala concerts in Rochester and Geneva. Late 1990s-early 2000s
- Modern dance performance by choreographer Irene Hultman, accompanied by solo Swedish fiddle tunes, at Corning's 171 Cedar Arts Center. 2000
- Opera Festival in Heidelberg, Germany with Eastman School of Music Orchestra, 1982
- Musicals: Spring Awakening, Robber Bridegroom, Oliver! (music director), My Fair Lady and You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.
- Choral: Vivaldi Gloria, Handel Messiah.