Notes on the music
1. Musical Priest / Feisty Fairy / Moth in the Lantern: A traditional Irish reel and two New York State tunes, a jig by Mark Cushing and a jig by Arbo Doughty
2. Le Bal des Accordéons / Carnaval: A waltz by Lisa Ornstein and Yvan Brault, and a trad. québécois reel from Jos Bouchard
3. Sí bheag Sí mhor: By Turlough O'Carolan of Ireland
4. My Donal / Stirling Castle / Chanter's Tune / Lads of Laois: A Scottish song from Alannah Fitzgerald, a Scottish strathspey, an Irish march and an Irish reel, all trad.
5. Music for a Found Harmonium / Trip to Ballyshannon / The Four-mile Post / Dinky's: Four reels, by Simon Jeffes of England, Alasdair Fraser of Scotland, trad. Irish from Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh, and by Dinky Dorrian of Ireland
6. The Butterfly: Trad. Irish slip jig, arr. Coulter and his group Orison
7. Song for Chance: By William Coulter
8. Reel en Sol / La Gigue du Grand Slaque: Two trad. Québec reels, from André Alain and Eritage
9. Bulgarian Highlife / Behind the Gardens - Behind the Wall - Under the Tree / Kopanica: The first is by Shana Aisenberg of Vermont, the second by Andreas Vollenweider of Switzerland, and the third a trad. Macedonian dance tune, from Medna Usta.
Total time: 45:30
Special thanks to Will, Susan, Dave, Brian, Guy Garnett and the musicians who played with us.